November 6, 2009

"Proud to be Korean" stickers



While doing my fashion design course 10 years ago, my interest in graphic design grew. It's mainly about logos but really very simple ones. Since then, I've always had lots of ideas but somehow just couldn't put them onto flat drawing. Today I got a sudden inspiration - I wanted to do a sticker that talks about Korean pride.

My inspiration source is that little sticker (I'm proud I'm Kor) which I got 3 years ago from a local gift shop. I got many of those and used them as giveaways with every purchase of a baby carrier, only to mamas whose babies are Korean. I kept one for myself. I know I'm not Korean :p but I meant to keep it for my daughter. Anyway I want more of these now but the store doesn't have them anymore.

I HAD to come up with something and here's what I got. It's mainly using the same "Korean" word/font as my store design. I am planning to get in contact with the printer and work on the type of paper, coating etc...but first I need to decide on the size.

Which one do you like better?


Size: will be approx. 2.5" x 1.25" (Small)



Size: will be approx 5" x 2.5" (Big)

I will be introducing them to our store and will most likely do the giveaway thing again. I also want to have them for anyone who wants to order. Say set of 10?

p/s: i JUST realised the alignment is abit out...but i will work on the final one..this is a specimen anyway. ^^

1 comment:

McPittsburgh said...

These "Proud to be Korean" would make great magnets for the car!!!