June 19, 2010

Writing articles for KOKO Living

I am so happy to start on this new adventure. That is to write articles for KOKO Living.
KOKO Living is an online community for Korean American ladies/mommies in the US. To me, this website is like an online magazine. It is growing and I am excited and proud to be contributing to its growth.

I have always liked writing. Especially after I came to Korea, I find myself wanting to talk about my life in Korea, life as a foreigner here, the things I see here,the difference in culture, people, etc. Just voicing out anything I want to say, anything I want to inform people about. I finally got such a chance and I am so looking forward to writing more articles for it.

Check out this article that I wrote about the no-bed culture in Korea.

No comments: