November 26, 2010

South Korea is fine

The recent firing from North Korea has brought about much concern so I decided I should post this. Because we are so unaffected, it never came to my mind that I should be explaining that we are still operating as usual.

Other than the small island which got affected directly, the whole of Korea is still functioning as normal. No physical damage done here but in terms of emotional and mental damage, I would say we are indeed affected. The loss of the innocent people and the sight of the victims living in a shelter for nights (on TV) is just too much to take. We are all praying that it doesn't go on to something more serious.

Please be assured that The Korean Baby is still operating as usual and international mail is not in the least bit affected at all.

No comments: