June 15, 2011

A new website design 2011

I am so excited I have to share. We are renovating our website with some touch up in the design and improvements in the buying process.

In 2008, I started this blog with very limited shopping functions though I had tonnes of cute products. As the products grow, I realised it was time to set up a proper website. With limited funds, I just had a simple buying system done up in a cute template and launched http://www.thekoreanbaby.com/ in 2009.




Since then, we have grown so much and now, 2011, I just knew it was time to renovate!

Once again, I am working with Yonici of ByNodesigns because I love her work and since she worked on my current one, she knows best how to carry on from there in the same theme I want.

I am still working with her on the draft and it will probably be ready by July.
But in the meantime, we are still open 24/7.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments: