August 9, 2009

Hello Kitty bumper mat




Click here to purchase Hello Kitty stuff at our store.
This Hello Kitty bumper mat is made of PVC material and measures 44 cm x 80 cm. Made in Korea by Sanrio Korea. Use it mainly at the sink or stove area. It has a bumpy and cushiony feel and is meant to soothe the tired feet from the long hours of standing. Almost every Korean household has one of these bumper mats at the sink area because Korean women stand long hours in the kitchen to wash and cook. It is water proof and can be handwashed or just spot cleaned. Or you can use it as a yoga mat. Also available in M and L sizes. Please check with us.
I have one of these at my sink/stove area and it is my lifesaver. I find myself not wanting to stand there if the mat is not around. :p

No comments: