May 10, 2010

Pororo kids teeshirts

I have been getting new tee shirts for my kids this summer and the 2 most popular cartoon characters are non other than Thomas and Pororo. While searching for them, I found some very lovely Pororo ones and cannot resist not listing them in our store. Since I came from the fashion industry, I am very particular about the quality of cotton in tee shirts and will only list the good ones.
I usually do not stock on clothing because it's difficult to manage inventory for the different sizing so I will probably keep to ordering just 1 size, for 3~4 years old.

Let us know if you are interested in Pororo clothing. They will be priced at $19.90 (shipping is $5.50).


These are store pictures which are not that clear. I am working on my own pictures and will be listing soon.

No comments: